Well I've finished the dress and I like it a lot!! Being that resources for new material are not available I've decided to use what I had on hand to make a dress I've been eyeing for awhile:
And this was the result:
As you can see I used a yard of blue broadcloth material I had in my stash to make the bodice. The skirt came from a failed sheer organza skirt I was trying to make. The dress skirt required lining, so I self lined it with the extra blue material had left over after making the bodice.
Now my next dress will be the one you see in the "On stand by" section to your right. Needless to say when i get done I'll let you know how it goes.
Post a Comment